How a website can benefit your business:
When you have a website your business is available 24/7 and you control your online image. Even when you are asleep your website is promoting your business. Your website will pay for itself quickly when compared to other forms of advertising like print and radio ads. People are more likely to submit an online form than to pick up the phone and call you. The form can be designed in a way to help you get the information you want from potential customers. You will be able to use this information to serve your customers better. You will have time to think about your response instead of being put on the spot during a phone conversation. You can set aside a time to reply to people which is better than being distracted by a phone call. Having a website makes you more credible. Customers are more likely to visit your business if you have a website. If you’ve been contemplating getting a website now is the perfect time. Contact me today to get started.
Some statistics to show how important an online presence is to a business
- Percent of Americans who shop online 96%
- Percent of purchases shoppers make online 51%
- Percent of Americans who make purchases online at least once a month 73%
- Percent of Americans who say small businesses aren’t doing enough to maintain their digital profiles 62%
- Percent of Americans who use the internet to look for local goods and services 91%
- Percent of local mobile searches that result in offline purchases 78%
- Percent of adults who search for a local business on their smartphone once a week or more 89%
- Percent of consumers who research online before making big local purchase decisions 80%
- Percent of consumers who are more likely to visit local stores after finding them in search results 75%
Why choose me?
My greatest concern when creating a website is you and the target audience. I believe that websites should always be built so that the people who will visit them will get the greatest benefit possible. That translates into more customers/clients for you. While obtaining my bachelors degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Computer Information Systems I took courses such as marketing and economics which gives me a better understanding of your potential customers. I know what kind of information needs to be included in a website to attract and retain them. I have been designing websites as a hobby for 17 years and I keep up with the latest design trends so I can create a website that is visually appealing as well. I am the type of person who will stay in touch with you long after the website is launched. I genuienly care about you and your business. I will always be available to answer any questions you have. Most designers want to get done with your project as soon as possible and move on to their next client. I will take the time that is needed to make sure your website is the best it can be and you are 100% satisfied. I promise you will not be disappointed.
- This package includes 1 to 4 webpages with basic information, images and other content. This will allow you to establish an online presence and promote your brand. Things like a contact form, map, sliders and interactive elements are included. This would typically consist of a home page, a services page, an about page and a contact page.
- This package includes 5 to 7 webpages and all of the features that come with the Bronze option. This also includes an option for an online store using WooCommerce. Expand your business globally.
- This package includes websites with 8 or more pages. It comes with all the features offered in the Bronze and Silver packages. This allows you to include a lot more information for your customers. The price will increase depending on the number of pages you want.